Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

It seems to me that all it happened just a day ago,
And now it hurts me very very much,when I feel you-
All around me but you never look back to me..

I run,run hard from everything around to hide my tears,
I hide behind those roadside trees that no one can see me crying,
Crawling standing underneath the shadow of loneliness..

No one but me knows that my eyes never get tired of crying,
My heart never tired of trying in the hope one day you will be back,
But if you could feel me,you could know that hope is dying too..

Sometimes it hurts me a lot whenever I see tears in your eyes,
I want to wipe all your tears with all the care I do have for you,
But you have left me too far that I never can cover up the distance..

If I die in this endless waiting,Please come once not to see my closed eyes,
But to see those memories of you scattered in my room,in my guitar,
But the one you will miss-a bleeding heart that was beating in your tune..

L.♥.V.E

                                                                         ji$$el

No comments:

Post a Comment